Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Life after Graduation


Ilovetoshare.




#1: Countinuing Internship
Since 12 July 2013 I am officially join as intern in PT Smart Tbk (Sinar Mas Group) particularly in HR division, Talent management. At first, I join this internship for the sack of YLI second phase activity which was Breakthrough Leadership Project (BLP). But, not until it finished, I was offered to extend my internship in Sinarmas to be a contract based staff (PKWT). I chose to had 3 months contracts. I join as contract staff from September until 1st December 2013.
In that time, I was wondering to looking for another job. Because I think what I have done right now is not my passion. I dont have any favor in HR career.
I try to doing my job very good as always and learn every simple thing from my boss and collegue. In this phase, I run my life very calm because I know I will find my passion in another places and this time is the warming-up session for me, some benefit to have a good intership in a good place.

#2: 3 months contracts.
To become a contract staff surprisingly lights up my spirit. I have new responsibilities in this place. I have to do some extra efforts and retain my performance. But still, because of the contracts only 3 months, I obliged to search another jobs. I was tried to register some programs, but not as much as my pre-graduation actions. I already passed to have the second step to be an CA intern in McKinsey, but I am not luck to be there. I also registered myself to German embassy and Danone MT Star but I cannot expect more. I still give my best performance in this and those, although not everything runs smoothly. In my unstable routine, I got some offer again, now is to be a permanent staff at PT Smart Tbk.

#3: Permanent job.
As well as contract based staff, I do my responsibilities, now with another colleague, my manager, the jobs have change a little bit. Two supervisors instead of one supervisor like before. I swear to be consistent at my work after give my best in those job test. Permanent is not bad. I learn a lots, give more, and must acts persistently. Never expect to have this goldy chance, but only can feel blessed.
Lately, I hear about my friends stories, some of them are really tough some of them nicer. Different people, different ways too. So here I am with new endeavors.

In every endeavors that we strive for, that would be an end. One thing that you must do is believe everything is come for good. J

Good luck all! 

No comments: