Monday, August 12, 2013

My Graduation Day

25th – 31 July 2013
I take day-off from Sinarmas office.
25th in the morning I run to Bandung by X-trans. Evans picked me up from the pull and we had luch together and waiting for my uncle’s confirmation. At first, I came to Bandung earlier to picked up my uncle-aunt-and cousins in the airport. They came from Malang to Bandung to attend my graduation day! So happy.
But, my uncle and aunt have another plan with their friends, so, I spent my days with my honi. We have a chit-chat, lunch together, watching cinema, and find new places to visit.
26th July 2013
My preparation for D-Day. I will deliver a commencement at the D-Day. But I still not confidence with the text. I practice again and revise, practice revise, until I fed up and do nothing with the text. During my waiting time for my mother and brother to arrive at Bandung, I visit my uncle’s hotel at Sukajadi. Fortunately, Jonathan the new internal inspector can drop me to the hotel. So was not waiting too long for the taxi. Thanks again Jo!
After have a great chat with my uncle and practice (again) the commencement, my mother arrive. I did not tell mama about the commencemet. I will present it as a gift for mom. So sstt. After arrive, we went to PVJ and have a family dinner at Zenbu. I eat sushi as usual, yummy. We were out until 11 pm and ready to go to the guest house to have some rest. I must wake up at 4 for real. My mom open the room at OBC and same with Evan’s  family too. Because it’s too late, so we haven’s met each other.
Sleep and wake up at 4.30.
I have an instant shower and ready to meet Cink2 at galeri Ciumbuleuit  to went to saloon together. We already reserved Anata for our hair and make ups. But, problem comes. Cink2 had not wake up until 5, although we set our appointment at 5! Huamm. Until 6 am I wait for Cink and her family. Ya little bit worry, because I have an appoinment with anak beasiswa Dana Lestari to take picture together at campus. All failed. I also haven’t printed my commencement . Oh nooo. Yup, but the fairy mother still with me. I bbm Evans to printed the text, for instance, He deliver this ob to his grad LO. Oh, nice. Thanks again! Life save. I am done with the hair and make up and arrive at campus at 8 o’clock, until tiny time to change cloth into kebaya! Yeah, everybody already set in Plaza Hukum and ready to entrance the GSG. But, I still not registered my name in the front desk. As usual, in a hurry. Yayayay!



After in and have a seat, I read my commencement text and repeating my practice in my heart. Take pictures in the room and listen carefully to the ceremony. Spending 3 hours and more for this sacral ceremony.  It was the time for my faculty to go front. Dag dig dug, tremor attack. We pass it beautifully and I give a short  tributes to the Lembaga Kemahasiswaan seat areas, there were bu Ros there. The I back to my seat. After the economics faculty I coded Evans to go front and ready to deliver our duties. Janji wisudawan and Pamit wisudawan. We have a seat in front and near Aryo. Wow nice, really.
Came the time. Evans deliver his duty by read the Janji Mahasiswa with really nice tone, speed and so clear. We love it. I also want to deliver it nicely. I take my deep breath and start to deliver my commencement speech, with my own style. Here are the text, dear friends,

------ Pamit Wisudawan ------



I took 5 minutes for the speech and 1 minute for played the reff of Graduation song by Vitamin C. All happy and impressed. I am so blissful. Every body is my inspirations. Thank you!
After the commencement , we still have another agenda for the ceremony such as PSM choir, speech from the representative of our parents, the 'open topi toga' ceremony, and the daughterson-parents song that really touching. 

Before our rector close the ceremony formally, he give a short message and command us who are the campus' activist before to stand out for the last tribute for us. Make us proud to be there. In that time I feel sooo relieved. 

After that, the graduation legally closed. Rector and the line leave the GSG and we back to our faculty. I go to FISIP and find so many friends, so many words, so many flowers. And, the shocking one is...
UBBY! ya, she came with Irma and Greta. Maxi surprise for me. After for a while in Taman FISIP I try to find my mom, brothers, uncle, and aunt. I found them at wind tunnel. Evans come, Fani come, also Cink and Lia. We gathered there and take pictures. Thanks for coming friends! :D  
These are some captures:

                                      




See you when I see you, Unpar!




         

No comments: